WEB TECHNICAL LEAD
Founded in 2018, Gear9 is an agency specializing in digital culture implementation. We listen to our clients and understand their environments to create unique, engaging, profitable digital experiences through data and around a strong agile methodology.
Our adventure continues after the delivery of projects to accompany brands in the acquisition and retention of their users. With a multidisciplinary team, Gear9 invests in the latest technologies on the market.
What you will be doing
As the technical lead of a passionate team of software developers, your missions are the following:
- Guarantee the realization and the validation of the deliverables in the defined time, quality and costs
- Guarantee a role of advice and reference on Java technologies, tools/development frameworks on a specific scope of intervention
- Suggest optimizations and efficiency gains
- Participate in the research and implementation of solutions in case of blockage
- Guarantee the implementation and deployment of application solutions of different levels of complexity defined by ensuring their maintainability, scalability and performance
- Handle technical and security non-conformities
- Contribute to the evolution of Norms and Standards and guarantee their application
Profile required :
-4/5 years in computer engineering or similar
-Mastery of the mobile technical perimeter: Android Kotlin, iOS Swift, reactNative
-Knowledge in Devops and infrastructure
-Skills in operations and incident management
-Excellent interpersonal skills
We are looking for an open mindset, an assertive personality with strong values and impeccable customer orientation.
Step 1: Phone interview with our recruiter
Step 2: Online test on our technical assessment platform
Step 3: Interview with our manager / technical lead
Step 4: Interview with our Director
Is it mandatory to send a resume (CV) to apply for this job?
To apply for this position, you must send your resume (CV).
Is remote working possible for this position?
Partial remote working is allowed for this position.
What type of contract does this position require?
The position is a full-time contract.
Is a cover letter required to apply for this position?
A cover letter is optional for this position.
This position is open to people with disabilities.
Join a dynamic and creative team